Friday, December 18, 2009

Swatch: Sephora by OPI "And A Cherry On Top"

Hi again!

Here's my latest swatch, I'm trying to update as frequently as possible :)
This is Sephora by OPI's color: "And A Cherry On Top", which is described on the Sephora website as a "vivid maraschino", but I disagree. I feel that its an absolutely true red hue. It has no shimmer or glitter in it whatsoever, and I really liked the consistency. With one (reasonably thick) coat, it covered the nail beautifully and evenly, without streaking or becoming goopy. I like this color a lot, it's very bright and eye-catching. However, I'd also like to purchase a more sophisticated, darker red. But that's for another post.


Hope you guys like this color too! Please comment and subscribe! :)

xo

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment