Thursday, December 10, 2009

Product of the Day: Got 2b Smooth Operator

Hey all!

Just wanted to share with you a product I've fallen in love with:
Got 2b Smooth Operator - Smoothing Satin Drops.

I was never one to spend a lot of time on my hair after taking a bath or shower. I'm far too lazy to even bother blow drying (haha). On a really good day, I straighten my bangs. That's it.

So, after towel drying, I just put a generous amount of this product in my hair and let it do its thing. Takes no more than 5 minutes and presto! Great, healthy looking, shiny hair that's tangle-free. Unlike some other products, this doesn't leave your hair greasy looking, which is great. Your hair just looks healthy, as if you didn't put any product in it at all.

It leaves my hair smooth to the touch, silky, shiny and easy to brush! I always get compliments from people who say that my hair is so shiny, and well, this is my secret!

Also, my hair gets frizzy and voluminous very easily, and this product helps tame that problem with minimal effort. This bottles lasts ages, because you only need a couple drops each time, so great value!

Hope you like it too!

xo

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment